In This Department
- Utilities Office - Customer Service
- MS4 - Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System
- Water Plant
- Water Pollution Control
Utilities Impact & Citizens Review Board
- Greg York - Mayor
- Dave Barker - Director of Public Works
- Ed Hill - GIS / MS4 Coordinator
- David Copenhaver - City Attorney
- Kenny Melton - Building Commissioner
- Grep Phipps - Water Superintendent
- Mark Stacy - Utilities Office Manager
- Fred Duvall - WPC Superintendent
- The Utility Impact Board meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Monday each month in the Council Chambers at 9:30 am.
- Meetings are open to the public
Meeting Minutes by Year
News & Notices
Published: Wednesday, June 05, 2013
New Castle Water Works 2013 Annual Water Quality Report New Castle Water Works is committed to providing residents with a safe and reliable supply of high-quality drinking water. The laboratories we use to test our water are certified by the S...
Published: Tuesday, May 14, 2013
Approved 5/6/2013 by the Utility Impact Board WATER THEFT PROTOCOL 1) Customer notified in bill of delinquent account and water will be turned off. This appears on the last monthly statement mailed 1st Class to customer by Utility. 2) Customer...
Published: Friday, January 14, 2011
NEWSLETTER City of New Castle CORRECT CONTACT INFORMATION It is very important that you maintain correct contact information with the Utility office, especially telephone numbers. Many people today are changing to cell phones and, if you have ...