In This Department
Paying Your Utility Bill
Who's Responsible for City Utilities?
- The Mayor is responsible for the policies, maintenance and operation of the water and water pollution control departments and all non-billing/collection services of the Utilities Office.
- The Clerk-Treasurer is responsible for the policies and administration of the billing/collection services of the Utility Office.
- Mark Stacy is Office Manager, responsible for the daily operation of the Utility Office.
- Greg Phipps is Water Superintendent, in charge of daily operations and compliance.
- Fred Duvall is WPC Superintendent, in charge of sewer collection system maintenance and repair.
- Steve Swoveland is WPC Superintendent, in charge of wastewater treatment plant operations and compliance.
- Justin McGuire is WPC Pretreatment Coordinator, in charge of industrial pretreatment activity.
(information provided in this section includes excerpts from a legal memorandum and fact sheet provided by David L. Copenhaver, City Attorney in 2005)